Excel Associate Excel and Excel 2019 MO-200 certification demonstrates competency in the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, using cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions and creating charts and objects. The exam covers the ability to create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets, and use graphic elements to represent data visually. Workbook examples include professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data-entry logs.
An individual earning the Excel Associate certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with Excel / Excel 2019 and has proven competency at an industry associate level. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Excel / Excel 2019 and can complete tasks independently.
Excel Associate Office and Office 2019
Microsoft Office Specialist Program certification MOS exams use a performance-based format testing a candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities using the Microsoft Excel and Excel 2019 programs:
Microsoft Office Specialist MOS exam task instructions generally do not include the command name. For example, function names are avoided, and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
The Microsoft Office Specialist MOS exam format incorporates multiple projects as in the previous version, while using enhanced tools, functions, and features from the latest versions.
Our Microsoft Office Specialist MOS MO-200 training materials are published by CCI Learning
Titles include Word Associate MO-100, Word Expert MO-101, Excel Associate MO-200, Excel Expert MO-201, Access Expert MO-500, PowerPoint MO-300, and Outlook Associate MO-400
These manuals can be purchased from ourselves as part of the official study MOS Excel / Excel 2019 kit or you can buy the manual only – you do not need to attend our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Vouchers for Excel Associate MO-200 are available and include a thirty day retake.
To purchase please complete our order form – once your order has been received you will receive an order confirmation and invoice.
Vouchers: Our exam vouchers includes a thirty day retake option.
Certification Guide: Spiral bound study manuals are Published by CCI Learning. Manual contents are separated into lessons, at completion of each lesson there is a summary and review questions.
Exam kit MOS Excel Associate Excel and Excel 2019 MO-200 includes, exam voucher with a thirty day retake option, Excel Associate Certification Guide and Gmetrix test prep – read more
Vouchers and Exam Kits rates includes exam test centre fees
Exam Kit release date TBA
MO-200 Excel Associate Excel / Excel 2019 Exam Certification
Mouse MOS Test Venue
You will need to sit your exam at an authorised test centre. Mouse Training London is a Microsoft Office MOS test centre and we can schedule your exam seven days a week. We accept exam vouchers either purchased from us or other other suppliers.
For group bookings, MOS testing is now available at your office, there is no need to attend our test centre.
MO-200 Excel Associate Excel / Excel 2019 Course Outline
Accreditations Available: MOS Excel Associate Excel / Excel 2019
Course Duration: 2/3 days, our three day course includes an option to sit the MOS Excel Associate exam MO-200
Course Types: Group bookings and 1-2-1 sessions
Course Location: This Microsoft MOS MO-200 Excel Associate exam training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices.
Import data into workbooks
- Import data from .txt files
- Import data from .csv files
Navigate within workbooks
- Search for data within a workbook
- Navigate to named cells, ranges, or workbook elements
- Insert and remove hyperlinks
Format worksheets and workbooks
- Modify page setup
- Adjust row height and column width
- Customise headers and footers
Customise options and views
- Customise the Quick Access toolbar
- Display and modify workbook content in different views
- Freeze worksheet rows and columns
- Change window views
- Modify basic workbook properties
- Display formulas
Configure content for collaboration
- Set a print area
- Save workbooks in alternative file formats
- Configure print settings
- Inspect workbooks for issues
Manipulate data in worksheets
- Paste data by using special paste options
- Fill cells by using Auto Fill
- Insert and delete multiple columns or rows
- Insert and delete cells
Format cells and ranges
- Merge and unmerge cells
- Modify cell alignment, orientation, and indentation
- Format cells by using Format Painter
- Wrap text in cells
- Apply number formats
- Apply cell formats from the Format Cells dialog box
- Apply cell styles
- Clear cell formatting
Define and reference named ranges
- Define a named range
- Name a table
Summarise data visually
- Insert Sparklines
- Apply built-in conditional formatting
- Remove conditional formatting
Create and format tables
- Create Excel tables from cell ranges
- Apply table styles
- Convert tables to cell ranges
- Add or remove table rows and columns
- Con gure table style options
- Insert and con gure total rows
Filter and sort table data
- Filter records
- Sort data by multiple columns
- Insert relative, absolute, and mixed references
- Reference named ranges and named tables in formulas
Calculate and transform data
- Perform calculations by using the AVERAGE(), MAX(), MIN(), and SUM() functions
- Count cells by using the COUNT(), COUNTA(), and COUNTBLANK() functions
- Perform conditional operations by using the IF() function
Format and modify text
- Format text by using RIGHT(), LEFT(), and MID() functions
- Format text by using UPPER(), LOWER(), and LEN() functions
- Manipulate text by using the CONCAT() and TEXTJOIN() functions
- Create charts
- Create chart sheets
- Add data series to charts
- Switch between rows and columns in source data
- Add and modify chart elements
- Apply chart layouts
- Apply chart styles
- Add alternative text to charts for accessibility
Further Accreditations – MOS Master
Microsoft Office Master Excel Associate holders masterfully use the basic and advanced features of MOS Excel / Excel 2019 applications.
MOS Excel / Excel 2019 Master is the highest MOS Certification.
Master candidates demonstrate a broader and deeper expertise of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access or Outlook. They have achieved an elite certificate recognized worldwide.