The Outlook Associate Outlook and Outlook 2019 MO-400 certification demonstrates the competency to customise the Microsoft Outlook user interface, format message content, create and insert graphic elements, send and respond to emails and meeting requests. The exam covers the ability to enhance professional correspondence, create calendars, and schedule appointments. Application examples include coordinating building resources, sending messages for marketing campaigns, planning staff meetings, and assigning meeting action items.
An individual earning the Outlook Associate certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with Outlook 2019 and has proven competency at an industry associate-level. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Outlook 2019 and can complete tasks independently.
Microsoft Outlook Associate Outlook and Outlook 2019
Microsoft Office Associate certification MOS exams use a performance-based format, testing a candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities using the application.
Microsoft Office Associate MOS exam task instructions generally do not include the command name. For example, function names are avoided, and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
The Microsoft Office Associate MOS exam format incorporates multiple projects as in the previous version, while using enhanced tools, functions, and features from the latest version of Outlook.
Our Microsoft Office Specialist MOS MO-400 training materials are published by CCI Learning
Titles include Word Associate MO-100, Word Expert MO-101, Excel Associate MO-200, Excel Expert MO-201, Access Expert MO-500, PowerPoint MO-300, and Outlook Associate MO-400.
These manuals can be purchased either from ourselves as part of the official study MOS Outlook / Outlook 2019 kit or you can buy the manual only – you do not need to attend our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
Vouchers for Outlook Associate MO-400 are available and include a thirty day retake option.
To purchase please complete our order form – once your order has been received you will receive an order confirmation and invoice.
Vouchers: Our exam vouchers includes a thirty day retake option.
Certification Guide: Spiral bound study manuals are Published by CCI Learning. Manual contents are separated into lessons, at completion of each lesson there is a summary and review questions.
Exam kit MOS Outlook Associate Outlook and Outlook 2019 MO-400 includes, exam voucher with a thirty day retake option, Outlook Associate Certification Guide and Gmetrix test prep – read more
Vouchers and Exam Kits rates includes exam test centre fees
Exam Kit release date TBA
MO-400 Outlook Associate Outlook / Outlook 2019 Exam Certification
Mouse MOS Test Venue
You will need to sit your exam at an authorised test centre. Mouse Training London is a Microsoft Office MOS test centre and we can schedule your exam seven days a week. We accept exam vouchers either purchased from us or from other suppliers.
For group bookings MOS testing is now available at your office, there is no need to attend our test centre.
MO-400 Outlook Associate Outlook / Outlook 2019 Course Outline
Accreditations Available: MOS Outlook Associate Outlook / Outlook 2019
Course Duration: 2/3 days, our three day course includes an option to sit the MOS Outlook Associate exam MO-400
Course Types: Group bookings and 1-2-1 sessions
Course Location: This Microsoft MOS MO-400 Outlook Associate exam training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices.
Customise Outlook settings
- Change the display of messages, calendar items, contact records, and tasks
- Add accounts
- Configure automatic replies
Configure mail settings
- Specify default fonts for new messages and responses
- Customise reply message settings
- Create, assign, and modify signatures
Perform search operations
- Create search folders
- Search for messages, calendar items, contacts, and tasks
Print and save information
- Print message, calendar, contact, and task information
- Save message attachments
- Preview message attachments
- Save messages in alternative formats
- Add or remove message attachments
- Designate recipients by using courtesy copy (CC) and blind courtesy copy (BCC)
- Use @mention to get someone’s attention
- Forward and reply to messages
- Flag outgoing messages for follow up
- Set the importance and sensitivity of outgoing messages
Insert message content
- Insert hyperlinks
- Insert images
- Add signatures to individual messages
Organise and manage messages
- Sort messages
- Create folders
- Move messages between folders
- Categorise messages
- Flag received messages
- Ignore conversations
- Change the display of messages
Create and manage calendars
- Set calendar work times
- Manage multiple calendars
Create appointments, meetings and events
- Create recurring calendar items
- Cancel meetings
- Create calendar items from messages
- Set calendar item times and time zones
- Set up meetings by using the scheduling assistant
- Set availability for calendar items
Organise and manage appointments, meetings, and events
- Forward calendar items
- Configure reminders
- Invite meeting participants
- Respond to invitations
- Update individual or recurring calendar items
Create and manage contact records
- Import contacts from external sources
- Edit contact information
- Share contacts
Create and manage contact groups
- Create and delete contact groups
- Add contacts to existing contact groups
- Update contacts in contact groups
- Delete contact group members
Create and manage tasks
- Create and manage tasks
Further Accreditations – MOS Master
Microsoft Office Master holders masterfully use the basic and advanced features of Microsoft Office applications.
MOS Master is the highest MOS Certification.
Master candidates demonstrate a broader and deeper expertise of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access or Outlook. They have achieved an elite certificate respected and recognised worldwide.