MOS from Home
Table of Contents
MOS Exams Details
For a limited time only it is now possible sit MOS exams from home, spaces are limited, to schedule your exam firstly check to make sure your computer and internet meet the technical requirements.
MOS Exams from home are only available Monday – Friday Booking September 18th & 25th October 2nd, 9th, 16th, 22nd, 30th.
For those who wish to sit exams from our London centre we are open and scheduling exams Monday – Saturday – Due to Coronavirus we are limiting our eight man testing rooms to one per hour.
Available MOS online Exams
Office 365 & 2019
MOS Exam from Home Technical Requirements
- Laptop or Desktop with Windows 10 or Mac OSX Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, or Sierra 10.12
- Chromebooks: we recommend having the most current OS
- Tablets & phones are prohibited
- Keyboard and mouse
- Recommended minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also acceptable
- A bandwidth download speed of at least 5Mbps*
*Important: Before using ‘Certiport Exams from Home’, we strongly encourage all users to test their bandwidth to verify it is adequate and ensure the session will not be interrupted. A reputable third-party site you may use is www.speedtest.net Ensure other members of your household are offline during the bandwidth test and during your actual exam session.
Scheduling MOS Exams online or at our centre
Before scheduling an exam you will require a MOS voucher, our vouchers include a thirty-day retake voucher.
Scheduling for an online exam please call or email our admin team for latest available dates, for daily exams at our offices complete our online exam Booking form.
Purchasing MOS Vouchers & Adobe Vouchers
MTA Accepted Vouchers & Exams
To Sit an MTA online or at our centre or online you will require a Certiport MTA voucher.
Those with Person VUE MTA Vouchers will need to book exams with a Person VUE test centre.
Additional Centre & Online Exams ( MTA, MTC and Adobe )
98-365:MTA: Windows® Server Administration Fundamentals
98-366:MTA: Networking Fundamentals
98-368:MTA: Mobility and Device Fundamentals
98-383:MTA: Introduction to Programming using HTML and CSS
98-364:MTA: Database Fundamentals
98-367:MTA: Security Fundamentals
98-375:MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
98-349:MTA: Windows® Operating System Fundamentals
98-388:MTA: Introduction to Programming using Java
98-361:MTA: Software Development Fundamentals
98-381:MTA: Introduction to Programming using Python
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
MB-901: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
EC-Council Cyber Forensics Associate
EC-Council Ethical Hacking Associate
- Print and Digital Media Publication using Adobe InDesign CS6
- Web Communication using Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Rich Media Communication using Adobe Flash CS6
- Visual Communication using Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Graphic Design and Illustration using Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Video Communication using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects CC 2018
- Multiplatform Animation using Adobe Animate CC 2018
- Web Authoring using Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018
- Graphic Design & Illustration using Adobe Illustrator CC 2018
- Print & Digital Media Publication using Adobe InDesign CC 2018
- Visual Design using Adobe Photoshop CC 2018
- Digital Video using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects – Selected Response
- Multiplatform Animation using Adobe Animate – Selected Response
- Web Authoring using Adobe Dreamweaver – Selected Response
- Graphic Design & Illustration using Adobe Illustrator – Selected Response
- Print & Digital Media Publication using Adobe InDesign – Selected Response
- Visual Design using Adobe Photoshop – Selected Response
- Digital Video using Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Selected Response