Microsoft MOS Excel Office 2019
This Microsoft Excel Office 2019, MOS Excel Office 2019 certification demonstrates competency in the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, using cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions and creating charts and objects. The exam covers the ability to create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets, and use graphic elements to represent data visually. Workbook examples include professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices and data-entry logs. This exam used to be called MOS MO-200 Excel Associate. Excel MOS exam vouchers are available from Mouse Training, you need to purchase a voucher before taking the exam.
An individual earning the MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with Excel 365/ Excel 2019 and has proven competency at an industry associate level. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Excel and can complete tasks independently.
Microsoft Excel Office 2019 Exams
Microsoft Office Specialist certification Excel 2019 exams use a performance-based format, testing a candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities using the Microsoft Excel 365 or Excel 2019 application.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam task instructions generally do not include the command name. For example, function names are avoided and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
The Microsoft Office Specialist MOS exam format incorporates multiple projects, as in previous versions, while using enhanced tools, functions, and features from the latest versions.
Our Microsoft Excel Office 2019 specialist MOS training materials are published by CCI Learning.
Titles include Word Associate MO-100, Word Expert MO-101, Excel Associate MO-200, Excel Expert MO-201, Access Expert MO-500, PowerPoint MO-300, and Outlook Associate MO-400
These manuals can be purchased from ourselves as part of the official study MOS Excel / Excel 2019 kit or you can buy the manual only – you do not need to attend our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Excel MOS Exam Vouchers
We can supply exam vouchers for Microsoft Excel Office 2019 and they include a thirty day exam retake. You will not have to pay an exam administration fee when you purchase your exam voucher from Mouse Training.
Once your order has been received you will receive an order confirmation and invoice.
Vouchers: Our Excel 2019 exam vouchers include a thirty day retake option.
Certification Guide: Spiral bound study manuals are Published by CCI Learning. Manual contents are separated into lessons, at completion of each lesson there is a summary and review questions.
Exam kit – Excel 2019 Exam Vouchers includes, exam voucher with a thirty day retake option, Certification Guide and Gmetrix test prep – read more
Vouchers and Exam Kits rates include exam test centre fees.
Microsoft Excel Office 2019 Exam Format
Microsoft MOS Excel Office 2019 Online Exams
Microsoft MOS Excel Office 2019 Online Exams. We schedule exams daily. Additional online dates can be scheduled on request, Monday to Saturday.
Requirements – PC or MAC, Web browser and Internet connection and an exam voucher. Excel MOS exam vouchers order forms are available on our homepage
Before the exam – Photo ID driving licence or passport and Certiport registration, www.certiport.com
On Exam day – Before your exam you will be sent an exam link via email.
Exam Schedule – Online exam schedule is available on our homepage
Microsoft Excel Office 2019 Exams In-Person
In-person exams are available at our admin office seven days a week, to book please call or email our team.
Microsoft Excel Office 2019 Exam Certification
Mouse MOS Test Venue
You will need to sit your exam at an authorised test centre. Mouse Training London is a Microsoft Office MOS test centre and we can schedule your exam seven days a week. We accept exam vouchers either purchased from us or other other suppliers.
Testing available online (details) and at our centres.
To Schedule an Exam, please call 020 7920 9500
Microsoft Excel Office 2019 Course Outline
Accreditation Available: MOS Microsoft Excel Office 2019
Course Duration: 2/3 days, our three day course includes an option to sit the MOS Microsoft Excel Office 2019 exam
Course Types: Group bookings and 1-2-1 sessions
Course Location: This MOS Microsoft Excel Office 2019 exam training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices.
- Import data from .txt files
- Import data from .csv files
- Search for data within a workbook
- Navigate to named cells, ranges, or workbook elements
- Insert and remove hyperlinks
- Modify page setup
- Adjust row height and column width
- Customise headers and footers
- Customise the Quick Access toolbar
- Display and modify workbook content in different views
- Freeze worksheet rows and columns
- Change window views
- Modify basic workbook properties
- Display formulas
- Set a print area
- Save workbooks in alternative file formats
- Configure print settings
- Inspect workbooks for issues
- Paste data by using special paste options
- Fill cells by using Auto Fill
- Insert and delete multiple columns or rows
- Insert and delete cells
- Merge and unmerge cells
- Modify cell alignment, orientation, and indentation
- Format cells by using Format Painter
- Wrap text in cells
- Apply number formats
- Apply cell formats from the Format Cells dialog box
- Apply cell styles
- Clear cell formatting
- Define a named range
- Name a table
- Insert Sparklines
- Apply built-in conditional formatting
- Remove conditional formatting
- Create Excel tables from cell ranges
- Apply table styles
- Convert tables to cell ranges
- Add or remove table rows and columns
- Configure table style options
- Insert and configure total rows
- Filter records
- Sort data by multiple columns
- Insert relative, absolute, and mixed references
- Reference named ranges and named tables in formulas
- Perform calculations by using the AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, and SUM functions
- Count cells by using the COUNT, COUNTA, and COUNTBLANK functions
- Perform conditional operations by using the IF function
- Format text by using RIGHT, LEFT, and MID functions
- Format text by using UPPER, LOWER, and LEN functions
- Manipulate text by using the CONCAT and TEXTJOIN functions
- Create charts
- Create chart sheets
- Add data series to charts
- Switch between rows and columns in source data
- Add and modify chart elements
- Apply chart layouts
- Apply chart styles
- Add alternative text to charts for accessibility