The PowerPoint Associate PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019 MO-300 certification demonstrates competency to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows. The exam covers the ability to create and manage presentations, insert and format shapes and slides, create slide content, apply transitions and animations and manage multiple presentations. Presentation examples include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slideshows.
An individual earning this PowerPoint Associate certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with PowerPoint / PowerPoint 2019 and has proven competency at an industry associate level. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of PowerPoint / PowerPoint 2019 and can complete tasks independently.
PowerPoint Associate PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019
Microsoft Office Associate certification MOS exams use a performance-based format, testing a candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities using the application.
Microsoft Office Associate MOS exam task instructions generally do not describe exactly how to perform the task. For example, function names are avoided, and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
The Microsoft Office Associate MOS exam format incorporates multiple projects as in the previous version, while using enhanced tools, functions, and features from the latest version of PowerPoint.
Our Microsoft Office Specialist MOS MO-300 training materials are published by CCI Learning
Titles include Word Associate MO-100, Word Expert MO-101, Excel Associate MO-200, Excel Expert MO-201, Access Expert MO-500, PowerPoint MO-300, and Outlook Associate MO-400.
These manuals can be purchased either from ourselves as part of the official study MOS PowerPoint / PowerPoint 2019 kit or you can buy the manual separately – you do not need to attend one of our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
Vouchers for PowerPoint Associate MO-300 are available and include a thirty day retake option.
To purchase please complete our order form – once your order has been received you will receive an order confirmation and invoice.
Vouchers: Our exam vouchers include a thirty day retake option.
Certification Guide: Spiral bound study manuals are Published by CCI Learning. Manual contents are separated into lessons, at completion of each lesson there is a summary and review questions.
Exam kit MOS PowerPoint Associate PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019 MO-300 includes an exam voucher with a thirty day retake option, PowerPoint Associate Certification Guide and Gmetrix test prep – read more
Vouchers and Exam Kits rates includes exam test centre fees
Exam Kit release date TBA
MO-300 PowerPoint Associate PowerPoint / PowerPoint 2019 Exam Certification
Mouse MOS Test Venue
You will need to sit your exam at an authorised test centre. Mouse Training London is a Microsoft Office MOS test centre and we are able to schedule your exam seven days a week. We accept exam vouchers either purchased from us or from other suppliers.
For group bookings, MOS testing is now available at your office, there is no need to attend our test centre.
MO-300 PowerPoint Associate PowerPoint / PowerPoint 2019 Course Outline
Accreditations Available: MOS PowerPoint Associate PowerPoint / PowerPoint 2019
Course Duration: 2/3 days, our three day course includes an option to sit the MOS PowerPoint Associate exam MO-300
Course Types: Group bookings and 1-2-1 sessions
Course Location: This Microsoft MOS MO-300 PowerPoint Associate exam training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices.
Modify slide masters, handout masters, and note masters
- Change the slide master theme or background
- Modify slide master content
- Create slide layouts
- Modify slide layouts
- Modify the handout master
- Modify the notes master
Change presentation options and views
- Change slide size
- Display presentations in different views
- Set basic file properties
Configure print settings for presentations
- Print all or part of a presentation
- Print notes pages
- Print handouts
- Print in colour, grayscale, or black and white
Configure and present slide shows
- Create custom slide shows
- Configure slide show options
- Rehearse slide show timing
- Set up slide show recording options
- Present slide shows by using Presenter View
Prepare presentations for collaboration
- Mark presentations as final
- Protect presentations by using passwords
- Inspect presentations for issues
- Add and manage comments
- Preserve presentation content
- Export presentations to other formats
- Import Word document outlines
- Insert slides from another presentation
- Insert slides and select slide layouts
- Insert Summary Zoom slides
- Duplicate slides
- Hide and unhide slides
- Modify individual slide backgrounds
- Insert slide headers, footers, and page numbers
Order and group slides
- Create sections
- Modify slide order
- Rename sections
- Apply formatting and styles to text
- Format text in multiple columns
- Create bulleted and numbered lists
- Insert hyperlinks
- Insert Section Zoom links and Slide Zoom links
Insert and format images
- Resize and crop images
- Apply built-in styles and effects to images
- Insert screenshots and screen clippings
Insert and format graphic elements
- Insert and change shapes
- Draw by using digital ink
- Add text to shapes and text boxes
- Resize shapes and text boxes
- Format shapes and text boxes
- Apply built-in styles to shapes and text boxes
- Add ALT text to graphic elements for accessibility
Order and group objects on slides
- Order shapes, images, and text boxes
- Align shapes, images, and text boxes
- Group shapes and images Display alignment tools
Insert and format tables
- Create and insert tables
- Insert and delete table rows and columns
- Apply built-in table styles
Insert and modify charts
- Create and insert charts
- Modify charts
Insert and format SmartArt graphics
- Insert SmartArt graphics
- Convert lists to SmartArt graphics
- Add and modify SmartArt graphic content
Insert and modify 3D models
- Insert 3D models
- Modify 3D models
Insert and manage media
- Insert audio and video clips
- Create and insert screen recordings
- Configure media playback options
Apply and configure slide transitions
- Apply basic and 3D slide transitions
- Configure transition effects
Animate slide content
- Animate text and graphic elements
- Animate 3D models
- Configure animation effects
- Configure animation paths
- Reorder animations on a slide
Set timing for transitions
- Set transition effect duration
- Configure transition start and finish options
Further Accreditations – MOS Master
Microsoft Office Master holders masterfully use the basic and advanced features of Microsoft Office applications.
MOS Master is the highest MOS Certification.
Master candidates demonstrate a broader and deeper expertise of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access or Outlook. They have achieved an elite certificate respected and recognised worldwide.