Microsoft SQL Training Courses
Table of Contents
Mouse Training offers a range of Microsoft SQL training courses in London or at your office. We provide SQL courses from beginner to advanced levels. Our SQL courses can be tailored to best suit your requirements and can be provided in a variety of delivery styles, including group bookings and 1-2-1, at your location or at our comfortable and fully equipped London Training Centre.
All our SQL courses are hands-on, there is plenty of time for experimenting with what you are being taught, trying things out for yourself and asking questions, reinforcing the concepts that you are being taught.
SQL 2008, SQL 2012, SQL 2014, SQL 2016, SQL 2017 and SQL 2019.
When attending our centre we provide everything you need for your time with us in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere ideal for training.
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch, normally including sandwiches, cakes, fruit, biscuits– you won’t go hungry
- State of the art Computers – All matching, 23’’ touch screen, all software versions are available.
- High Speed internet up to 500 meg.
- Air conditioned rooms.
- Course Materials – Full access to our extensive library of software manuals included in the price.
- Stationery – Pens and notebooks supplied
- Certificates – Course attendance certificates.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss options please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our training materials are published by well known Canadian publisher Velsoft.
Velsoft provide wide range of manuals as well a wide range personal development courseware.
New titles are added on a monthly basis and are available to all our customers via a dedicated site.
For group booking requiring tailored course outlines we can provide a tailored course manual.
SQL Training Courses
Microsoft SQL Course Outline
- Developing SQL Server Queries with SQL Server Management Studio (SQL Course 1)
- Writing SQL Queries for SQL Server – Introduction (SQL Course 2)
- Writing Analytical SQL Queries for SQL Server – Intermediate (SQL Course 3)