Microsoft SQL Training Courses
At Mouse Training we offer a range of Microsoft SQL training courses in London or at your office. We provide SQL courses from beginner to advanced levels. Our SQL courses can be tailored to best suit your requirements and can be provided in a variety of delivery styles, including group bookings, public and 1-2-1, at your location or our comfortable and fully equipped London Training Centre.
All our Project courses are hands-on, there is plenty of time for experimenting with what you are being taught, trying things out for yourself and asking questions, reinforcing the concepts that you are being taught.
SQL including, SQL 2007, SQL 2010, SQL 2013, SQL 2016, SQL 365 and SQL 2019
All our training materials are published by Velsoft
Velsoft publish a vast range of manuals, these manuals are available to all attending our courses, for group booking requiring tailored course outlines we can provide a tailored course manual.
Latest release – Microsoft Teams
Read more about our publishers – click on their logos below
Our Microsoft SQL Training Courses are delivered by expert trainers in their field, they are Microsoft Certified Trainer ( MCTs ), demonstrating their in depth and detailed knowledge and understanding of this subjects area. Each has years of experience providing effective training.
Why Attend Training at our Training Venue
When attending our centre we provide everything you need for your day (s) with us in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere for training.
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch, normally including sandwiches, cakes, fruit, biscuits– we aim you do not go hungry
- State of the art Computers – All matching, 23’’ touch screen, all Microsoft Word version are available.
- Laptops – Laptops are available for onsite courses.
- High Speed internet up to 500 meg.
- Air conditioned rooms.
- Course Materials –
- Full access to our extensive library of software manuals included in the price.
- Stationery – Pens and notebooks supplied
- Certificates – Course attendance certificates.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss options please don’t hesitate to contact us..
Microsoft SQL Course Outline
- Developing SQL Server Queries with SQL Server Management Studio ( SQL Course 1 )
- Writing SQL Queries for SQL Server Introduction ( SQL Course 2 )
- Writing Analytical SQL Queries for SQL Server – Intermediate ( SQL Course 3)