Microsoft Outlook Training Courses
Outlook Training Courses Options
Mouse offers a wide range of Outlook training courses, covering all levels from beginner to advanced – browse our standard course outlines below.
Standard Outlook training courses can be tailored to best suit your requirements, and can be provided in a variety of styles including groups or 1-2-1, at your location or our comfortable and fully equipped London Training Centre.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss options please don’t hesitate to contact us..
Microsoft Outlook trainers are experts in their field, Microsoft Certified ( MCTs ), demonstrating their in depth and detailed knowledge and understanding of this subjects area. Each has years of experience providing effective training,
Why Attend Training at our Training Venue
When attending our centre we provide everything you need for your day (s) with us in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere for training.
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch, normally including sandwiches, cakes, fruit, biscuits– we aim you do not go hungry
- State of the art Computers – All matching, 23’’ touch screen, all Microsoft Word version are available.
- Laptops – Laptops are available for onsite courses.
- High Speed internet up to 500 meg.
- Air conditioned rooms.
- Course Materials – Complimentary access to online training materials
- Stationery – Pens and notebooks supplied
- Certificates – Course attendance certificates
- Recognised Examinations – Microsoft Office specialist MOS examinations available for Outlook Core Specialist 77-731
Microsoft Outlook Training Courses delivered in London and Nationwide
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful mailing and organising tool that can be used by an individual or by a team wishing to share resources. It not only sends and receives email, but can also send faxes and schedule events such as online conferences.
Outlook can also be configured to work with you remotely, if you’re using Microsoft Office 365 you can access Outlook on any phone or tablet as well. Learning to make the most of this powerful and popular tool can make a significant impact on your staff productivity. Our courses run for all versions of Outlook so 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. Also Office 365 and Outlook online.
MOUSE’S Microsoft training courses take you on a journey from being a complete beginner through to an advanced user who will then be able to make full use of the application’s capabilities and beyond.
Taught by highly efficient, expert Microsoft Certified trainers with many years of experience our hands-on courses mean that you will gain practical experience as well as useful tips and tricks