Microsoft Access Training Course
Table of Contents
Mouse Training offers a range of Microsoft Access training courses in London or at your office. We provide courses from beginner to advanced levels. Our Access courses can be tailored to best suit your requirements and can be provided in a variety of delivery styles, including group bookings, on-site training and 1-2-1 sessions, at your location or at our comfortable and fully equipped London Training Centre.
All of our Access courses are hands-on, so there is plenty of time for experimenting with what you are being taught, trying things out for yourself and asking questions, reinforcing the concepts that you are being taught.
We provide courses on most versions of Access including; Access 2007, Access 2010, Access 2013, Access 2016, Access 365 and Access 2019.
When attending our centre we provide everything you need for your time with us in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere for training.
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch, normally including sandwiches, cakes, fruit, biscuits– you don’t go hungry!
- State of the art Computers – All matching, 23’’ touch screen, all Microsoft Access versions are available.
- High Speed internet up to 500 meg.
- Air conditioned rooms.
- Course Materials Full access to our extensive library of software manuals included in the price.
- Stationery – Pens and notebooks supplied
- Certificates – Course attendance certificates are available
- Recognised Examinations – Microsoft Office specialist MOS examinations available for Access.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss options, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All our Access training materials are published by two well known publishers, CCI Learning for Microsoft Office Specialist and Velsoft.
CCI Learning Manuals
CCI Learning publish our Microsoft Office Specialist manuals. Titles include Access 2016, Word 2016 Core, Word 2016 Expert, Excel 2016 Core, Excel 2016 Expert, Outlook 2016 Core and PowerPoint 2016 Core.
These manuals can be purchased from ourselves either as part of the official study MOS 2016 kit or manual only. You do not need to attend one of our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 2019 and Office 365
Velsoft publish a vast range of manuals, these manuals are available to all those attending our courses. For group booking requiring tailored course outlines we can provide a tailored course manual.
As well as our standard courses we also provide Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS ) courses.
MOS – Microsoft Office Specialist – Weekend testing and On site testing is now available. Validate your Access skills and expertise with MOS, the globally recognised Microsoft Office certification program. Read More