Microsoft Word Expert Word and Word 2019 MO-101 certification demonstrates competency in creating and managing professional documents for a variety of specialised purposes and situations. The exam covers the ability to customize Word environments to meet business needs, and to enhance productivity. Examples of expert-level documents include a business plan, a research paper, a book, a specialized brochure, and a mass mailing.
An individual earning this certifcation will have had approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experiance with Word and Word 2019. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Word and can complete tasks independently.
Word Expert Word and Word 2019
Microsoft Office Specialist Expert MOS Program certification exams use a performance-based format testing a candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities using the Microsoft Word and Word 2019.
Microsoft Office MOS exam task instructions generally do not specifically describe how to perform a certain task. For example, function names are avoided, and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the exam projects.
The Microsoft Office Expert Program exam format incorporates multiple projects as in the previous version, while using enhanced tools, functions, and features from the latest version of Microsoft Word.
Our Microsoft Office Specialist MOS MO-101 training materials are published by CCI Learning
Titles include Word Associate MO-100, Word Expert MO-101, Excel Associate MO-200, Excel Expert MO-201, Access Expert MO-500, PowerPoint Associate MO-300, Outlook Associate MO-400.
These manuals can be purchased from ourselves as part of the official study MOS Word / Word 2019 kit or you can buy the manual separately – you do not need to attend our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
Vouchers for Word Expert MO-101 are available and include a thirty day retake option.
To purchase, please complete our order form – once your order has been received you will receive an order confirmation and invoice.
Vouchers: Our exam vouchers include a thirty day retake option.
Certification Guide: Spiral bound study manuals are published by CCI Learning. Manual contents are separated into lessons, at completion of each lesson there is a summary and review questions.
Exam kit MOS Word Expert Word and Word 2019 MO-101 includes an exam voucher with a thirty day retake option, Word Expert Certification Guide and Gmetrix test prep – read more
Vouchers and Exam Kits rates includes exam test centre fees
Exam Kit release date TBA
MO-100 Word Expert Word / Word 2019 Exam Certification
Mouse MOS Test Venue
You will need to sit your exam at an authorised test centre. Mouse Training London is a Microsoft Office MOS test centre and we can schedule your exam seven days a week. We accept exam vouchers either purchased from us or from other suppliers.
For group bookings, MOS testing is now available at your office, there is no need to attend our test centre.
MO-101 Word Expert Word / Word 2019 Course Outline
Accreditations Available: MOS Word Expert Word / Word 2019
Course Duration: 2/3 days, our three day course includes an option to sit the MOS Word Expert exam.
Course Types: Group bookings and 1-2-1 sessions
Course Location: This Microsoft MOS MO-101 Word Expert exam training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices.
Navigate within documents
- Search for text
- Link to locations within documents
- Move to specific locations and objects in documents
- Show and hide formatting symbols and hidden text
- Set up document pages
- Apply style sets
- Insert and modify headers and footers
- Configure page background elements
Save and share documents
- Save documents in alternative file formats
- Modify basic document properties
- Modify print settings
- Share documents electronically
Inspect documents for issues
- Locate and remove hidden properties and personal information
- Locate and correct accessibility issues
- Locate and correct compatibility issues
Insert text and paragraphs
- Find and replace text
- Insert symbols and special characters
Format text and paragraphs
- Apply text effects
- Apply formatting by using Format Painter
- Set line and paragraph spacing and indentation
- Apply built-in styles to text
- Clear formatting
Create and configure document sections
- Format text in multiple columns
- Insert page, section, and column breaks
- Change page setup options for a section
- Convert text to tables
- Convert tables to text
- Create tables by specifying rows and columns
- Sort table data
- Configure cell margins and spacing
- Merge and split cells
- Resize tables, rows, and columns
- Split tables
- Configure a repeating row header
Create and modify lists
- Format paragraphs as numbered and bulleted lists
- Change bullet characters and number formats
- Define custom bullet characters and number formats
- Increase and decrease list levels
- Restart and continue list numbering
- Set starting number values
Create and manage reference elements
- Insert footnotes and endnotes
- Modify footnote and endnote properties
- Create and modify bibliography citation sources
- Insert citations for bibliographies
Create and manage reference tables
- Insert tables of contents
- Customise tables of contents
- Insert bibliographies
Insert illustrations and text boxes
- Insert shapes
- Insert pictures
- Insert 3D models
- Insert SmartArt graphics
- Insert screenshots and screen clippings
- Insert text boxes
Format illustrations and text boxes
- Apply artistic effects
- Apply picture effects and picture styles
- Remove picture backgrounds
- Format graphic elements
- Format SmartArt graphics
- Format 3D models
Add text to graphic elements
- Add and modify text in text boxes
- Add and modify text in shapes
- Add and modify SmartArt graphic content
Modify graphic elements
- Position objects
- Wrap text around objects
- Add alternative text to objects for accessibility
Add and manage comments
- Add comments
- Review and reply to comments
- Resolve comments
- Delete comments
Manage change tracking
- Track changes
- Review tracked changes
- Accept and reject tracked changes
- Lock and unlock change tracking
Further Accreditations – MOS Master
Microsoft Office Master holders masterfully use the basic and advanced features of Microsoft Office 365 / 2019 applications.
MOS 365 /2019 Master is the highest MOS Certification.
Master candidates demonstrate a broader and deeper expertise of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access or Outlook. They have achieved an elite certificate which is respected and recognized worldwide.