GMetrix practice Tests
Table of Contents
GMetrix practice tests for MOS exams
GMetrix practice Tests, these performance-based assessment and test preparation tools help individuals achieve IT certification credentials.
Practice tests are a great way to test your knowledge of applications prior to taking the certification MOS exams.
The ideal practice score is 700+ then you’re all set to sit your Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
Certiport has partnered with GMetrix to deliver industry-leading practice tests. These tests, with included reporting and insight features, ensure you are adequately prepared to take their certification exam.
Why practice tests?
- Accurately replicate a “live application” testing environment
- Enhance learning through self-paced practice questions
- Build familiarity with the testing environment
- Increase confidence towards certification exams
- Better prepare you to pass certification exams
Practice tests for MOS exams are customisable
These practice tests are customisable, allowing you to create a highly-effective environment conducive to student-centred learning and successful MOS exam certification. Practice tests offer two different modes:
- Students experience what the certification exams will be like
- Timed practice tests present scenarios to perform just like the actual certification exam.
- For latest exam dates
- Students work at their own pace as they receive feedback and step-by-step instructions for each question.
What is the passing score for MOS certification?
The actual cut score percentage is determined by a group of subject matter experts and each certification exam is scaled such that the passing score is 700. Any score of 700 or greater is a “pass.” Any score below 700 is a “fail.” (Exams scaled from 1 to 100 with passing score scaled to 70.)