The Word Associate Word and Word 2019 MO-100 certification demonstrates competency in the correct application of the principle features of Word by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations. The exam covers the ability to create and maintain professional looking reports, multi-column newsletters, résumés, and business correspondence.
An individual earning this certification will have had approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experiance with Word and Word 2019. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Word and can complete tasks independently.
Word Associate Word and Word 2019
Microsoft Office Associate MOS Program certification exams use a performance-based format testing a candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities using the Microsoft Word and Word 2019 application.
Microsoft Office Associate MOS Program exam task instructions generally do not describe exactly how to perform a particular task. For example, function names are avoided and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the application’s functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
The Microsoft Office Associate Program exam format incorporates multiple projects as in the previous version, while using enhanced tools, functions, and features from the latest version of Word.
Our Microsoft Office Specialist MOS MO-100 training materials are published by CCI Learning
Titles include Word Associate MO-100, Word Expert MO-101, Excel Associate MO-200, Excel Expert MO-201, Access Expert MO-500, PowerPoint Associate MO-300, Outlook Associate MO-400.
These manuals can either be purchased from ourselves as part of the official study MOS Word / Word 2019 kit or you can buy the manual separately – you do not need to attend one of our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
Vouchers for Word Associate MO-100 are available and include a thirty day retake option.
To purchase, please complete our order form – once your order has been received you will receive an order confirmation and invoice.
Vouchers: Our exam vouchers include a thirty day retake option.
Certification Guide: Spiral bound study manuals are Published by CCI Learning. Manual contents are separated into lessons, at completion of each lesson there is a summary and review questions.
Exam kit MOS Word Associate Word 2019 and Word 2019 MO-100 includes an exam voucher with a thirty day retake option, Word Associate Certification Guide and Gmetrix test prep – read more
Vouchers and Exam Kits rates includes exam test centre fees
Exam Kit release date TBA
MO-100 Word Associate Word / Word 2019 Exam Certification
Mouse MOS Test Venue
You will need to sit your exam at an authorised test centre. Mouse Training London is a Microsoft Office MOS test centre and we can schedule your exam seven days a week. We accept exam vouchers either purchased from us or from other suppliers.
For group bookings, MOS testing is now available at your office, there is no need to attend our test centre.
MO-100 Word Associate Word / Word 2019 Course Outline
Accreditations Available: MOS Word Associate Word / Word 2019
Course Duration: 2/3 days, our three day course includes an option to sit the MOS Word Associate exam.
Course Types: Group bookings and 1-2-1 sessions
Course Location: This Microsoft MOS MO-100 Word Associate exam training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices.
Navigate within documents
- Search for text
- Link to locations within documents
- Move to specific locations and objects in documents
- Show and hide formatting symbols and hidden text
- Set up document pages
- Apply style sets
- Insert and modify headers and footers
- Configure page background elements
Save and share documents
- Save documents in alternative file formats
- Modify basic document properties
- Modify print settings
- Share documents electronically
Inspect documents for issues
- Locate and remove hidden properties and personal information
- Locate and correct accessibility issues
- Locate and correct compatibility issues
Insert text and paragraphs
- Find and replace text
- Insert symbols and special characters
Format text and paragraphs
- Apply text effects
- Apply formatting by using Format Painter
- Set line and paragraph spacing and indentation
- Apply built-in styles to text
- Clear formatting
Create and configure document sections
- Format text in multiple columns
- Insert page, section, and column breaks
- Change page setup options for a section
- Convert text to tables
- Convert tables to text
- Create tables by specifying rows and columns
- Sort table data
- Configure cell margins and spacing
- Merge and split cells
- Resize tables, rows, and columns
- Split tables
- Configure a repeating row header
Create and modify lists
- Format paragraphs as numbered and bulleted lists
- Change bullet characters and number formats
- Define custom bullet characters and number formats
- Increase and decrease list levels
- Restart and continue list numbering
- Set starting number values
Create and manage reference elements
- Insert footnotes and endnotes
- Modify footnote and endnote properties
- Create and modify bibliography citation sources
- Insert citations for bibliographies
Create and manage reference tables
- Insert tables of contents
- Customise tables of contents
- Insert bibliographies
Insert illustrations and text boxes
- Insert shapes
- Insert pictures
- Insert 3D models
- Insert SmartArt graphics
- Insert screenshots and screen clippings
- Insert text boxes
Format illustrations and text boxes
- Apply artistic effects
- Apply picture effects and picture styles
- Remove picture backgrounds
- Format graphic elements
- Format SmartArt graphics
- Format 3D models
Add text to graphic elements
- Add and modify text in text boxes
- Add and modify text in shapes
- Add and modify SmartArt graphic content
Modify graphic elements
- Position objects
- Wrap text around objects
- Add alternative text to objects for accessibility
Add and manage comments
- Add comments
- Review and reply to comments
- Resolve comments
- Delete comments
Manage change tracking
- Track changes
- Review tracked changes
- Accept and reject tracked changes
- Lock and unlock change tracking
Further Accreditations – MOS Master
Microsoft Office Master holders masterfully use the basic and advanced features of Microsoft Office applications.
MOS 365 /2019 Master is the highest MOS Certification.
Master candidates demonstrate a broader and deeper expertise of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access or Outlook. They have achieved an elite certificate recognized and respected worldwide.