Microsoft OneNote Training Courses
OneNote Training Courses Options
Mouse offers a wide range of OneNote training courses, covering all levels from beginner to advanced – browse our standard course outlines below.
Standard OneNote training courses can be tailored to best suit your requirements, and can be provided in a variety of styles including groups or 1-2-1, at your location or our comfortable and fully equipped London Training Centre.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss options please don’t hesitate to contact us..
Microsoft OneNote trainers are experts in their field, Microsoft Certified ( MCTs ), demonstrating their in depth and detailed knowledge and understanding of this subjects area. Each has years of experience providing effective training,
Why Attend Training at our Training Venue
When attending our centre we provide everything you need for your day (s) with us in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere for training.
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch, normally including sandwiches, cakes, fruit, biscuits– we aim you do not go hungry
- State of the art Computers – All matching, 23’’ touch screen, all Microsoft Word version are available.
- Laptops – Laptops are available for onsite courses.
- High Speed internet up to 500 meg.
- Air conditioned rooms.
- Course Materials – Complimentary access to online training materials
- Stationery – Pens and notebooks supplied
- Certificates – Course attendance certificates.
Microsoft OneNote Training Courses delivered in London and Nationwide
Microsoft OneNote is the application for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users’ notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries.
Notes can be shared with other Microsoft OneNote users over the Internet or a network. OneNote is available as a part of Microsoft Office and Windows 10. It is also available as a free standalone application for Windows, OS X, Windows RT, Windows Phone, iOS and Android. A web-based version of Microsoft OneNote is provided as part of OneDrive or Office Online and enables users to edit notes in their web browser.
Taught by highly efficient, expert Microsoft Certified trainers with many years of experience our hands-on courses mean that you will gain practical experience as well as useful tips and tricks. Full access to our extensive library of software help guides is included in the price.