Microsoft SharePoint Training Courses
SharePoint Training Courses Options
Mouse offers a wide range of SharePoint training courses, covering all levels from beginner to advanced – browse our standard course outlines below.
Standard SharePoint training courses can be tailored to best suit your requirements, and can be provided in a variety of styles including groups or 1-2-1, at your location or our comfortable and fully equipped London Training Centre.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss options please don’t hesitate to contact us..
Microsoft SharePoint trainers are experts in their field, Microsoft Certified ( MCTs ), demonstrating their in depth and detailed knowledge and understanding of this subjects area. Each has years of experience providing effective training,
Why Attend Training at our Training Venue
When attending our centre we provide everything you need for your day (s) with us in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere for training.
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch, normally including sandwiches, cakes, fruit, biscuits– we aim you do not go hungry
- State of the art Computers – All matching, 23’’ touch screen, all Microsoft Word version are available.
- Laptops – Laptops are available for onsite courses.
- High Speed internet up to 500 meg.
- Air conditioned rooms.
- Course Materials – Complimentary access to online training materials
- Stationery – Pens and notebooks supplied
- Certificates – Course attendance certificates.
Microsoft Sharepoint Training Courses delivered in London and Nationwide
- SharePoint for End Users
- SharePoint for Site Owners
- SharePoint for Power Users
- SharePoint Collaboration and Document Management
SharePoint Online A cloud-based service, hosted by Microsoft, for businesses of all sizes. Instead of installing and deploying SharePoint Server on-premises, any business can subscribe to an Office 365 plan or to the standalone SharePoint Online service. Your employees can create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, partners, and customers.
SharePoint Server Organisations can deploy and manage SharePoint Server on-premises. It includes all the features of SharePoint Foundation. And it offers additional features and capabilities, such as Enterprise Content Management, business intelligence, enterprise search, personal sites and Newsfeed.
MOUSE’S Microsoft training courses take you on a journey from being a complete beginner through to an advanced user who will then be able to make full use of the application’s capabilities and beyond.
Taught by highly efficient, expert Microsoft Certified trainers with many years of experience our hands-on courses mean that you will gain practical experience as well as useful tips and tricks. Full access to our extensive library of software help guides is included in the price.