Microsoft Excel Expert Excel and Excel 2019 MO-201 certification demonstrates competency in creating, managing, and distributing professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialised purposes and situations. The exam covers the ability to customize Excel environments to meet business needs and to enhance productivity. Expert workbook examples include custom templates, multiple-axis financial charts, amortisation tables, and inventory schedules.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experiance with Excel / Excel 2019 and has proven competency at an industry expert-level. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Excel / Excel 2019 and can complete tasks independently
Excel Expert Office and Office 2019
The Microsoft Office Specialist Expert certification MOS exams use a performance-based format testing a candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities using Microsoft Excel and Excel 2019.
Microsoft Office Specialist MOS exam task instructions generally do not include the command name. For example, function names are avoided, and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
The Microsoft Office Specialist MOS exam format incorporates multiple projects as in the previous version, while using enhanced tools, functions, and features from the latest programs.
Our Microsoft Office Specialist MOS MO-201 training materials are published by CCI Learning
Titles include Word Associate MO-100, Word Expert MO-101, Excel Associate MO-200, Excel Expert MO-201, Access Expert MO-500, PowerPoint MO-300, and Outlook Associate MO-400
These manuals can be purchased from ourselves as part of the official study MOS Excel / Excel 2019 kit or you can buy the manual only – you do not need to attend our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Vouchers for Excel Expert MO-201 are available and include a thirty day retake.
To purchase please complete our order form – once order has been received you will receive an order confirmation and invoice.
Vouchers: Our exam vouchers includes a thirty day retake option.
Certification Guide: Spiral bound study manuals are Published by CCI Learning. Manual contents are separated into lessons, at completion of each lesson there is a summary and review questions.
Exam kit MOS Excel Expert Excel and Excel 2019 MO-201 includes, exam voucher with a thirty day retake option, Excel Expert Certification Guide and Gmetrix test prep – read more
Vouchers and Exam Kits rates includes exam test centre fees
Exam Kit release date TBA
MO-201 Excel Expert Excel / Excel 2019 Exam Certification
Mouse MOS Test Venue
You will need to sit your exam at an authorised test centre. Mouse Training London is a Microsoft Office MOS test centre and we can schedule your exam seven days a week. We accept exam vouchers either purchased from us or other suppliers.
For group bookings, MOS testing is now available at your office, there is no need to attend our test centre.
MO-201 Excel Expert Excel / Excel 2019 Course Outline
Accreditations Available: MOS Excel Expert Excel / Excel 2019
Course Duration: 2/3 days, our three day course includes an option to sit the MOS Excel Expert exam MO-201
Course Types: Group bookings and 1-2-1 sessions
Course Location: This Microsoft MOS MO-201 Excel Expert exam training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices.
- Copy macros between workbooks
- Reference data in other workbooks
- Enable macros in a workbook
- Manage workbook versions
Prepare workbooks for collaboration
- Restrict editing
- Protect worksheets and cell ranges
- Protect workbook structure
- Configure formula calculation options
- Manage comments
Use and configure language options
- Configure editing and display languages
- Use language-specific c features
Fill cells based on existing data
- Fill cells by using Flash Fill
- Fill cells by using advanced Fill Series options
Format and validate data
- Create custom number formats
- Configure data validation
- Group and ungroup data
- Calculate data by inserting subtotals and totals
- Remove duplicate records
Apply advanced conditional formatting
- Create custom conditional formatting rules
- Create conditional formatting rules that use formulas
- Manage conditional formatting rules
Perform logical operations in formulas
- Perform logical operations by using nested functions including the IF(), IFS(), SWITCH(), SUMIF(), AVERAGEIF(), COUNTIF(), SUMIFS(), AVERAGEIFS(), COUNTIFS(), MAXIFS(), MINIFS(), AND(), OR(), and NOT() functions
Look up data by using functions
- Look up data by using the VLOOKUP(), HLOOKUP(), MATCH(), and INDEX() functions
Use advanced date and time functions
- Reference date and time by using the NOW() and TODAY() functions
- Calculate dates by using the WEEKDAY() and WORKDAY() functions
Perform data analysis
- Summarise data from multiple ranges by using the Consolidate feature
- Perform what-if analysis by using Goal Seek and Scenario Manager
- Forecast data by using the AND(), IF(), and NPER() functions
- Calculate financial data by using the PMT() function
- Trace precedents and dependents
- Monitor cells and formulas by using the Watch Window
- Validate formulas by using error checking rules
- Evaluate formulas
Create and modify simple macros
- Record simple macros
- Name simple macros
- Edit simple macros
Create and modify advanced charts
- Create and modify dual axis charts
- Create and modify charts including Box & Whisker, Combo, Funnel, Histogram, Map, Sunburst, and Waterfall charts
Create and modify Pivot Tables
- Create Pivot Tables
- Modify field selections and options
- Create slicers
- Group Pivot Table data
- Add calculated fields
- Format data
Create and modify Pivot Charts
- Create Pivot Charts
- Manipulate options in existing Pivot Charts
- Apply styles to Pivot Charts
- Drill down into Pivot Chart details
Further Accreditations – MOS Master
Microsoft Office Master Excel Expert holders masterfully use the basic and advanced features of the Microsoft Excel 2019 application.
MOS Excel / Excel 2019 Master is the highest MOS Certification.
Master candidates demonstrate a broader and deeper expertise of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access or Outlook. They have achieved an elite certificate that is recognised and respected worldwide.