Microsoft Training Courses
Table of Contents
Our Windows Training Courses
Mouse Training offers a range of Microsoft Windows training courses in London or at your office. We provide Windows courses from beginner to advanced levels. Our Windows courses can be tailored to best suit your requirements and can be provided in a variety of delivery styles, including group bookings and 1-2-1, at your location or at our comfortable and fully equipped London Training Centre.
All our Windows courses are hands-on, there is plenty of time for experimenting with what you are being taught, trying things out for yourself and asking questions, reinforcing the concepts that you are being taught.
Microsoft Windows Versions
Windows versions available are: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Mouse Publisher Trainers
Our Microsoft Windows Training Courses are delivered by expert trainers in their field, they are Microsoft Certified Trainer ( MCTs ), demonstrating their in depth and detailed knowledge and understanding of the subject area. Each has years of experience providing effective training.
Why Attend Training at our Training Venue
When attending our centre we provide everything you need for your time with us in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere for training.
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch, normally including sandwiches, cakes, fruit, biscuits– you won’t go hungry
- State of the art Computers – All matching, 23’’ touch screen, all software versions are available.
- High Speed internet up to 500 meg.
- Air conditioned rooms.
- Course Materials -Full access to our extensive library of software manuals included in the price.
- Stationery – Pens and notebooks supplied
- Certificates – Course attendance certificates.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss options please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Windows Course Materials
Our Windows training materials are published by well known Canadian publisher Velsoft.
Velsoft provide wide range of Microsoft, manuals as well a wide range personal development courseware.
New titles are added on a monthly basis and are available to all our customers via a dedicated site.
For group booking requiring tailored course outlines we can provide a tailored course manual.