Access Expert 365 & Access Expert 2019
The MOS Access Expert MO-500, Access 365 & Access Expert 2019 certification demonstrates competency in database design principles. The Exam MO-500 covers the ability to create and maintain Access Database objects including tables, relationships, data entry forms, multilevel reports, and multi-table queries.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 50 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, and has proven competency at an industry associate-level. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Access and can complete tasks independently.
Access Expert 365 & Access Expert 2019
Microsoft Office Specialist Program certification MOS exams use a performance-based format testing a candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities using the Microsoft Access 2019 programs:
MicrosoftAccess Expert MOS exam task instructions generally do not include the command name. For example, function names are avoided, and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
The Microsoft Office Specialist MOS exam format incorporates multiple projects as in the previous version, while using enhanced tools, functions, and features from the latest programs.
Our Microsoft Access Expert Specialist MOS MO-500 training materials are published by CCI Learning
Titles include Word Associate MO-100, Word Expert MO-101, Excel Associate MO-200, Excel Expert MO-201, Access Expert MO-500, PowerPoint MO-300, and Outlook Associate MO-400
These manuals can be purchased from ourselves as part of the official study MOS Access Expert 365 / Access Expert 2019 kit or manual only – you do not need to attend our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Vouchers for Access Associate MO-500 are available and include a thirty day retake.
Vouchers: Our exam vouchers includes a thirty day retake.
Certification Guide: Spiral bound study manuals are Published by CCI Learning. Manual contents are separated into lessons, at completion of each lesson there is a summary and review questions.
Exam kit MOS Access Associate 365 and Access 2019 MO-500 includes, exam voucher + thirty day retake, Access Associate Certification Guide and Gmetrix test prep – read more
Vouchers and Exam Kits rates includes exam test centre fees
MO-500 Access Expert 365 & Access 2019 Exam Certification
Mouse MOS Test Venue
You will need to sit your exam at an authorised test centre. Mouse Training London is a Microsoft Office MOS test centre and we can schedule your exam seven days a week. We accept exam vouchers either purchased from us or other suppliers.
Testing available online ( please call for dates ) and at our centres.
To Schedule an Exam please call 020 7920 9500
Accreditations Available: MOS Access Expert 365 / Access 2019 Expert
Course Duration: 2/3 days, our three day course includes the option to sit the MOS Access Expert exam MO-500
Course Types: Group bookings or 1-2-1 sessions
Course Location: This Microsoft MOS MO-500 Access Expert exam training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices.
MO-500 Access Expert 365 & Access Expert 2019 Course Outline
- Import objects or data from other sources
- Delete database objects
- Hide and display objects in the Navigation Pane
- Understand relationships
- Display relationships
- Set Primary Keys
- Enforce referential integrity
- Set foreign keys
- Configure print options for records, forms and reports
- Export objects to alternative formats
- Import data into tables
- Create linked tables from external sources
- Import tables from other databases
- Hide fields in tables
- Add total rows
- Add table descriptions
- Find and replace data
- Sort records
- Filter records
- Add and remove fields
- Add validation rules to fields
- Change field captions
- Change field sizes
- Change field data types
- Configure fields to auto-increment
- Set default values
- Apply built-in input masks
- Create simple queries
- Create basic crosstab queries
- Create basic parameter queries
- Create basic action queries
- Create basic multi-table queries
- Save queries
- Run queries
- Add, hide, and remove field in queries
- Sort data within queries
- Filter data within queries
- Format field within queries
- Add, move, and remove form controls
- Set form control properties
- Add and modify form labels
- Modify tab order on forms
- Sort records by form field
- Modify form positioning
- Insert information in form headers and footers
- Insert images on forms
- Group and sort fields on reports
- Add report controls
- Add and modify labels on reports
- Format a report into multiple columns
- Modify report positioning
- Format report elements
- Change report orientation
- Insert information in report headers and footers
- Insert images on reports