MOS Exam Vouchers with retake
Table of Contents
MOS Exam Vouchers with retake
MOS Exam Vouchers with retake, Gmetrix practice test, MOS versions available: 2013, 2016, 365/2019. Online exams or at our London exam centre for Certiport vouchers including MOS, MTA, Adobe and Unity.
We are currently scheduling online exams and expect this service to run until June 2021.
MTA, Adobe, Unity Certiport vouchers are available for purchase and online testing.
We accept vouchers from other providers, our admin fee applies.
For those who wish to sit exams at our London centre we are open and scheduling exams Monday – Saturday.
MOS online exams schedule
- MOS Exams from home are only available Monday to Friday.
- Dates also include exams for all Certiport online exams.
- All exam times are at 11am, additional scheduled times shown in bold.Saturday Online Testing
- We are now scheduling online testing on Saturday, the test times are 11am and 1pm.
- Please make sure you that have checked your Certiport login details and exam vouchers prior to the test date as there will be no weekend support available.
MOS Training Video Learning Kits
Schedule your MOS Online Exams
- To purchase MOS vouchers complete our Online Voucher or Self-Study Packs order forms, you will receive your invoice via email later the same day.
Vouchers include a thirty-day retake voucher
Self-Study pack (Includes official manual, Voucher + Retake and GMetrix practice tests).
Vouchers – You will receive your voucher code via email from us normally within two days.
Self-Study kits – allow up to ten working days, however most report they receive them in about five days.
- Register with Certiport – think of Certiport as the exam board, they issue your certificates and resit vouchers and a history of you exam results (make sure you register your email and postal address and keep them updated, if not you will not receive your MOS certificates and exam retake vouchers)
Tip – Enter your exam voucher code into you Certiport account, this will save you time on your test day.
- The day before your exam you will be sent an exam link to login to – this is valid for a set date and time.
- On exam day copy your exam link into your web browser, you will then be directed the to exam login screen, enter your Certiport login details (name & password) and follow the screen prompts.
If you have any issues using the online exam use the exam notepad where our team can assist.
- Once you have completed your exam your results are automatically sent to Certiport. Allow a couple of weeks to receive your certificate, digital pins are usually sent the same day as well as your retake voucher code if you did fail.
Note Not all vouchers include a retake this depends which voucher option you have purchased.
MOS Exam from Home Technical Requirements
- Laptop or Desktop with Windows 10 or Mac OSX Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, or Sierra 10.12
- Chromebooks: we recommend having the most current OS
- Tablets & phones are prohibited
- Keyboard and mouse
- Recommended minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also acceptable
- A bandwidth download speed of at least 5Mbps*
MOS Online Training Courses
Available MOS online Exams
Office 365 & 2019
Unity Certified User certification
Unity is the leading content-creation platform for AR/VR, real-time 3D, and mobile 2D. Unity is used by students and professionals around the world to create everything from games to movies, 3D models to VR simulations.
The Unity Certified User (UCU) certification is an entry-level credential that allow individuals to get started in interactive content creation for industries such as gaming, entertainment, automotive, AEC, and XR. Unity Certified User certification helps employers and institutions verify a candidate’s knowledge and skills using Unity technology to succeed in these industries. Whether it’s a desire to create games and apps or build new worlds in AR/VR, Unity Certified User certification is the place to start.