Audience: On completion of MOS 77-729 PowerPoint 2016 Core exam candidates will have a fundamental understanding of the PowerPoint 2016 environment and demonstrate the correct application of PowerPoint 2016. You will create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows. Presentation examples include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slideshows.
The straightforward PowerPoint evaluation challenges individuals to complete a comprehensive project that depicts real-world functionality with project and standards-based outcome testing.
All our Microsoft Office Specialist MOS 77-729 training materials are published by CCL Learning
Titles include Access 2016, Word 2016 Core, Word 2016 Expert, Excel 2016 Core, Excel 2016 Expert, Outlook 2016 Core and PowerPoint 2016 Core, seven titles to collect.
These manuals can be purchase from ourselves as part of the official study MOS 2016 kit or manual only – you do not need to attend our courses to purchase these fantastic manuals.
Manuals for other Office versions are available – Office 2010 and 2013, coming soon Office 2019 and office 365
To purchase please complete our order form – once order has been received you will receive an order confirmation and invoice.
Vouchers: Our exam vouchers includes a thirty day retake.
Certification Guide: Spiral bound study manuals are Published by CCI Learning. Manual contents are separated into lessons, at completion of each lesson there is a summary and review questions.
Exam kit MOS 77-729 includes, exam voucher + thirty day retake, Powerpoint Core Certification Guide and Gmetrix test prep – read more
Vouchers and Exam Kits rates includes exam test centre fees
77-729 PowerPoint 2016 Core Exam Certification
Mouse MOS Test Venue
You will need to sit your exam at an authorised test centre. Mouse Training London is a Microsoft Office MOS test centre and available to schedule your exam seven days a week. We accept exam vouchers as purchased from us or other other suppliers.
For group bookings MOS testing is now available at your office.
okings MOS testing is now available at your office, there is no need to attend our test centre.
77-729 PowerPoint 2016 Core Exam Course Outline
Accreditations Available: Microsoft Office Specialist & CPD Powerpoint Core
Course Duration: 2/3 days, our three day course includes option to sit the PowerPoint Core exam.
Course Types: Group bookings, public courses and 1-2-1 sessions
Course Location: This Microsoft MOS 77-729 PowerPoint 2016 Core Exam training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices.
At Course Completion
Modify Slides, Handouts, and Notes
- Change the slide master theme or background
- Modify slide master content
- Create a slide layout
- Modify a slide layout
- Modify the handout master
- Modify the notes master
Order and Group Slides
- Create sections
- Modify slide order
- Rename sections
Change Presentation Options and Views
- Change slide size
- Change views of a presentation
- Set file properties
Configure a Presentation for Print
- Print all or part of a presentation
- Print notes pages
- Print handouts
- Print in colour, grayscale, or black and white
Configure and Present a Slide Show
- Create custom slide shows
- Configure slide show options
- Rehearse slide show timing
- Present a slide show by using Presenter View
Insert and Format Text
- Insert text on a slide
- Apply formatting and styles to text
- Art styles to text
- Format text in multiple columns
- Create bulleted and numbered lists
- Insert hyperlinks
Insert and Format Shapes and Text Boxes
- Insert or replace shapes
- Insert text boxes
- Resize shapes and text boxes
- Format shapes and text boxes
- Apply styles to shapes and text boxes
Insert and Format Images
- Insert images
- Resize and crop images
- Apply styles and effects
Order and Group Objects
- Order objects
- Align objects
- Group objects
- Display alignment tools
Insert and Format Tables
- Create a table
- Insert and delete table rows and columns
- Apply table styles
- Import a table
Insert and Format Tables
- Create a chart
- Import a chart
- Change the Chart Type
- Add a legend to a chart
- Change the chart style of a chart
Insert and Format SmartArt graphics
- Create SmartArt graphics
- Convert lists to SmartArt graphics
- Add shapes to SmartArt graphics
- Reorder shapes in SmartArt graphics
- Change the colour of SmartArt graphics
Insert and Manage Media
- Insert audio and video clips
- Configure media playback options
- Adjust media window size
- Set the video start and stop time
- Set media timing options
Apply Slide Transitions
- Insert slide transitions
- Set transition effect options
Animate Slide Content
- Apply animations to objects
- Apply animations to text
- Set animation effect options
- Set animation paths
Timing for Transitions and Animations
- Set transition effect duration
- Configure transition start and finish options
- Reorder animations on a slide
Merge Content from Multiple Presentations
- Inset slides from another presentation
- Compare two presentations
- Insert comments
- Review comments
Module 5.2: Finalise Presentations
- Protect a presentation
- Inspect a presentation
- Proof a presentation
- Preserve presentation content
- Export presentations to other formats
Further Accreditations – MOS Master
Microsoft Office Master 2016 earners masterfully use the basic and advanced features of MOS 2016 applications.
MOS 2016 Master is the highest MOS Certification.
Master candidates demonstrate a broader and deeper expertise of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access or Outlook. They have achieved an elite certificate recognized worldwide.