Access Intermediate Training Courses
Table of Contents
Access Intermediate Overview
Our Access intermediate training courses are ideal for those who wish to interrogate existing Access databases, create queries and reports as well as gaining an insight into the fundamentals of database design using Tables and Relationships.
Access Intermediate Five Key Topics
- Setting advanced Table field properties
- Working with Access table relationships
- Query calculations and logical functions
- Action Queries
- Advanced Forms and Reports
Course Duration : 1 day
Course Availability : Monday – Saturday
Course Types : Group booking, 1-2-1 sessions, Bespoke & Public Courses
Training Times : Our courses run run from 09:30 to16:30, course registration 09:00 – 09:30, refreshments available throughout the day. A buffet lunch is available – please discuss with the team.
Facilities : A relaxed environment, air conditioned training rooms, note pads, pens and unlimited access to our online course materials.
Access Intermediate Training Course Details
Course Location : Face to face group / public & onsite training available. Virtual training courses available.
Class Size : As a guide we recommend class sizes to be no more than eight.
Virtual / Online training Format : Teams or Zoom.
Tailored Course Content : Our Intermediate Access courses can be tailored to your requirements – Get In Touch
Tailored Courses : We offer a free consultancy service to help tailor the course to meet your requirements.
Centre and Services
Comfortable & modern facilities
Unlimited access to our online training manuals
Courses delivered by Certified Trainers
Microsoft & CPD courses available
Michael, one of our lead Access trainers, has over 25 years of delivering Access at all levels levels.
All our trainers are encouraged to become Microsoft Accredited within their first year of working at Mouse Training.
Our instructors are very approachable, making the driest subject matter fun.
On completion of Microsoft Access Intermediate
Microsoft Access Intermediate Training Course – Outline
- Setting advanced field properties in tables
- Input masks
- Validation rules
- Default values
- Lookup fields
- Creating Calculated Fields on Tables
- Relating Tables and the different types of Relationships
- Creating Relationships
- Different Relationship types
- Viewing subdatasheets
- Setting referential integrity
- Cascade options
- Select queries explained
- Creating select queries
- Working with query views
- Adding and deleting fields
- Sorting records in the Design View
- Using query criteria
- Adding calculated fields
- Setting join types between tables and queries
- Setting top values in a query
- Creating Calculated fields
- Creating Summary queries
- Grouping queries
- Creating Parameter queries
- Update Query
- Make Table Query
- Delete Query
- Append Query
- Union Query
- Manipulating controls in form design view
- Changing form and control properties
- Adding controls to a form
- List boxes, Check boxes and Option buttons etc.
- Manipulating controls in a report
- Changing report control properties
- Managing sorting and grouping in reports
- Adding calculations to a report
- Controlling pagination
- Creating Sub forms
- Creating Sub reports
Is this Intermediate Access Course for You?
Give us a call, our admin team will be delighted to assist in making sure you are on the correct course.