Access Advanced Training Courses
Table of Contents
Access Advanced Overview
Our Access advanced training course is designed for existing Access users who need to start automating database tasks or simplify complex database sequences.
We are happy to arrange for a trainer to contact you to help tailor your course.
Access Advanced Five Key Topics
- Forms and Form controls
- Grouping reports and Report properties
- Importing and Exporting data
- Creating Access Macros
- Access administration tools
Course Duration : 1 day
Course Availability : Monday – Saturday
Course Types : Group booking, 1-2-1 sessions, Bespoke & Public Courses
Training Times : Our courses run run from 09:30 to16:30, course registration 09:00 – 09:30, refreshments available throughout the day. A buffet lunch is available – please discuss with the team.
Facilities : A relaxed environment, air conditioned training rooms, note pads, pens and unlimited access to our online course materials.
Access Advanced Training Course Details
Course Location : Face to face group / public & onsite training available. Virtual training courses available.
Class Size : As a guide we recommend class sizes to be no more than eight.
Virtual / Online training Format : Teams or Zoom.
Tailored Course Content : Our Advanced Access courses can be tailored to your requirements – Get In Touch
Tailored Courses : We offer a free consultancy service to help tailor the course to meet your requirements.
Centre and Services
Comfortable & modern facilities
Unlimited access to our online training manuals
Courses delivered by Certified Trainers
Microsoft & CPD courses available
Michael, one of our lead Access trainers, has over 25 years of delivering Access at all levels levels.
All our trainers are encouraged to become Microsoft Accredited within their first year of working at Mouse Training.
Our instructors are very approachable, making the driest subject matter fun.
On completion of Microsoft Access Advanced
- Work in Form design view
- Apply Form controls
- Use the Date Picker control
- Add Combo, List and Check Boxes to the Form
- Create forms using Mainform – Subform
- Use Conditional formatting
- Automate tasks using Macros
Microsoft Access Advanced Training Course – Outline
- Working in Form design view
- Applying Form controls
- Date Picker control
- Adding Combo, List and Check Boxes to the Form
- Creating forms using Mainform – Subform
- Tabular forms
- Using Conditional formatting
- Additional Form topics
- Using the Report Wizard
- Working with Report properties
- Grouping Reports
- Applying calculations in Reports
- Additional topics
- Working with Join properties
- Unmatched data
- Crosstab queries
- Union queries
- Action Queries
- Find duplicates query
- Find unmatched query
- Importing a spreadsheet from Excel
- Linking data tables to an Access database
- Export a table to Excel and text files
- Exporting reports
- Export to HTML format
- Export linked data source information to Excel
- Developing macros with Macro Designer
- Triggering data macros
- Running a macro
- Attaching a macro to a command button
- Running a macro from field properties
- Creating conditional macros
- Using sub macros
- Database tools and utilities
- Compacting a database
- Hiding database objects
- Start-up options
- Create a user Switchboard
- Access Web App features in Access Services
- Cascading controls
- Datasheet filter improvements
- Related item control enhancements
- Image storage and performance improvements
- Office Add-ins integration with Access Web Apps
- Additional packaging and upgrade functionality for Access Web App packages
- On Deploy macro action for upgrade scenarios
- Lock tables from editing functionality
- Download in Excel feature for datasheet views
Is this Advanced Access Course for You?
Give us a call, our admin team will be delighted to assist in making sure you are on the correct course