SharePoint Site Owners Training Courses
Table of Contents
Our Microsoft SharePoint Site Owners training course has been designed for anyone who requires an understanding of how to manage, maintain and secure a SharePoint Team Site.
Five Key Topics
- Create and delete SharePoint sites
- Understanding site security
- Content types and metadata
- Customising SharePoint sites
- SharePoint site administration
Training Course Details
Course Duration : 1 day
Course Availability : Monday – Saturday
Course Types : Group booking, 1-2-1 sessions, Bespoke & Public Courses
Training Times : Our courses run run from 09:30 to16:30, course registration 09:00 – 09:30, refreshments available throughout the day. A buffet lunch is available – please discuss with the team.
Facilities : A relaxed environment, air conditioned training rooms, note pads, pens and unlimited access to our online course materials.
SharePoint for Site Owners Course Details
Course Location : Face to face group / public & onsite training available. Virtual training courses available.
Class Size : As a guide we recommend class sizes to be no more than eight.
Virtual / Online training Format : Teams or Zoom.
Tailored Course Content : Our SharePoint for Site Owners course can be tailored to your requirements – Get In Touch
Tailored Courses : We offer a free consultancy service to help tailor the course to meet your requirements.
Centre and Services
Comfortable & modern facilities
Unlimited access to our online training manuals
Courses delivered by Certified Trainers
Microsoft and CPD courses available
Michael, one of our lead Sharepoint for Site Owners trainers, has over 25 years of delivering Microsoft Applications at all levels levels.
All our trainers are encouraged to become Microsoft Accredited within their first year of working at Mouse Training.
Our instructors are very approachable, making the driest subject matter fun.
On Completion of SharePoint Site Owners
- Create SharePoint Sites
- Use Security in a SharePoint site
- Create lists and libraries
- Understand Content Types and Metadata
- Configure Content Management and Workflow
- Apply Information Management Policies
- Customise your SharePoint Site
- Understand the options available for site administration
SharePoint Site Owners Course Outline
- Creating SharePoint Sites
- Site collections vs. sites
- Site templates
- Enterprise templates
- SharePoint security
- Users and groups
- Simple sharing and Advanced sharing
- Default SharePoint groups
- Managing site security
- Access requests
- Security best practices
- Introduction to apps
- Types of applications
- List and library management
- Content types and metadata
- Building blocks
- Managed metadata
- Bringing it all together
- Content management and workflow
- Managing Workflows
- Using a master page
- Site themes
- Customising your site
- SharePoint Site administration
- Site owners for top level sites
- Sub-site owners
- Site administration settings
- Sites and workspaces
- Site features
- Content and structure
- Delete this site
- Usage reports
- Search reports