Microsoft Office 365 Part 2
Welcome to our Office 365 Part 2. Office 365 training course, Microsoft’s cloud-based office software suite. It incorporates online services with Office Online and other Microsoft tools.
This course is intended to help Office 365 users understand how to complete advanced tasks using its various apps and services. Topics will include file storage and collaboration with OneDrive and SharePoint; using cloud-exclusive tools such as Delve and Planner; and managing users and security within Office 365.
This Microsoft Office 365 Part 2 course can be customised with Microsoft Part 1.
By the end of this course, users should be able to use OneDrive, Delve, and Planner in their day-to-day workflow. They should also be able to perform administrative tasks (such as managing users and groups within Office 365), manage domains, and use the Security & Compliance Center.
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Types: Group bookings, public courses, 1-2-1 sessions, bespoke tailored courses and Saturday club.
Course Location: This Microsoft Office 365 Part 2 training course can be delivered either at our London training venue or at your offices
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- File Storage and Collaboration with OneDrive for Business
- Getting Started with OneDrive for Business
- Collaborating Using OneDrive for Business
- Using Delve
- File Storage and Collaboration with SharePoint Online
- Getting Started with SharePoint
- Getting Started with Document Libraries
- Working with Document Libraries
- Organizing with Office 365
- Getting Started with Planner
- Working with Planner
- Managing Users
- Managing Groups
- Managing Resources
- Managing Domains
- Security and Compliance
Office 365 Part 2 Course Outline
File Storage and Collaboration with OneDrive for Business
Getting Started with OneDrive for Business
- What is OneDrive for Business?
- Open OneDrive for Business
- Add Files to OneDrive
- Create Files
- Organize Files
- Delete Files
Collaborating Using OneDrive for Business
- Use the Discover Feature
- Share Files
- What is Syncing?
- Configure OneDrive for Business Sync
- Sync OneDrive for Business to Your Computer
- What is Delve?
- Search Using Delve
- Add Results to Favorites
- Share with Delve
- Use Boards
File Storage and Collaboration with SharePoint Online
Getting Started with SharePoint
- What is Microsoft SharePoint Online?
- What is a SharePoint Team Site?
- Navigate to a SharePoint Team Site
- Components of a SharePoint Team Site
Getting Started with Document Libraries
- What are Document Libraries?
- View a Document Library
- Upload Files
- View and Edit Files
- Create Files
- Delete Files
- Sort and Filter a Document Library
Working with Document Libraries
- Use the Checkout System
- Share Files with Others
- View File Version History
- Roll Back File Version History
- Delete Versions
Organizing with Office 365
- Working with Tasks
- What is Tasks?
- View Your Tasks
- Add Tasks
- Mark Tasks Complete
- Delete Tasks
Getting Started with Planner
- What is Planner?
- View the Planner Hub
- Mark Plans as a Favorite
- View Plan Details
- View Your Assigned Tasks
- View Task Details
- Manage Your Tasks
Working with Planner
- Create a New Plan
- Add Buckets to Plans
- Add Tasks to Buckets
- Modify Tasks
- Planner Views
- Getting Started as an Administrator
- What is an Administrator?
- Open the Admin Center 141
- Navigate the Admin Center
- Use the Message Center
- Use the Service Health Center
- Add a User
- Edit a User
- Reset a User Password
- Delete a User
- Add Contacts
- Add a Group
- Edit a Group
- Delete a Group
- Create a Distribution List
- Add Members to a Distribution List
- Create Shared Mailboxes
- Add Rooms or Equipment
- View Sites
- Change Site Sharing Settings
- Add Sites
Managing Security, Compliance, and Domain Settings
- What is a Domain?
- View Current Domains
- Add a Domain
- Add a Domain to Email Accounts
Security and Compliance
- Open the Security & Compliance Center
- Navigate the Security & Compliance Center
- Create Alerts
- Manage Alerts
- Manage User Permissions for the Security & Compliance Center
- Manage Data Loss Prevention Policies