Apple Numbers Training Course
Table of Contents
Apple Numbers Training Course Overview
Our Apple Numbers training course is ideal if you want to unleash the power of Numbers. Sophisticated spreadsheets are just the start, the whole sheet is your canvas.
Just add dramatic interactive charts, tables and images that paint a revealing picture of your data. You can work seamlessly between Mac and iOS devices. And work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft Excel.
Apple Numbers Five Key Topics
- Managing Tables
- Setting the data format for tables
- Creating Charts
- Entering formulas and functions
- Smart Categories
Training Course Details
Course Duration : 1 day
Course Availability : Monday – Saturday
Course Types : Group booking, 1-2-1 sessions, Bespoke & Public Courses
Training Times : Our introduction Publisher courses run run from 09:30 to16:30, course registration 09:00 – 09:30, refreshments available throughout the day. A buffet lunch is available – please discuss with the team.
Facilities : A relaxed environment, air conditioned training rooms, note pads, pens and unlimited access to our online course materials.
Apple Numbers Training Course Details
Course Location : Face to face group / public & onsite training available. Virtual training courses available.
Class Size : As a guide we recommend class sizes to be no more than eight.
Virtual / Online training Format : Teams or Zoom.
Tailored Course Content : Our Apple Numbers course can be tailored to your requirements – Get In Touch
Tailored Courses : We offer a free consultancy service to help tailor the course to meet your requirements.
Centre and Services
Comfortable & modern facilities
Unlimited access to our online training manuals
Courses delivered by Certified Trainers
Microsoft & CPD courses available
Liz, one of our Apple Numbers trainers, has over many years of delivering Apple Applications.
All our trainers are encouraged to become accredited within their first year of working at Mouse Training.
Our instructors are very approachable, making the driest subject matter fun.
On Completion of Apple Numbers Training Course
Apple Numbers Course Outline
- Launching Numbers
- Exploring Templates Options
- The User Interface
- File Management
- Importing and Exporting Spreadsheets
- Sheet Management
- Customising the user interface
- Entering and Editing Text
- Formatting Numbers and Dates
- Conditional Formatting
- Entering Special Characters
- Using the Formula bar and Formula Editor
- Using cell references
- Entering SUM formulas
- Manipulating functions
- Absolute formula references
- Accessing Formula List view
- Adding tables and Table Contents
- Using Table controls and Autofill
- Working with rows, columns and cells
- Table headers and footers
- Table categories
- Sorting table data
- Creating reusable tables
- Copying tables
- Table Styles
- Using Address Book data
- Freezing Columns and Rows
- Transposing Rows and Columns
- Merge Cells
- Setting the Data Format: Check boxes, Pop-up Menus etc.
- Adding charts
- Changing chart types
- Modifying chart data
- Adding data to a chart from multiple tables
- Chart attributes
- Adding trend lines and error bars
- Formatting 3D charts
- Linking charts to Keynote and Pages
- Manipulating text boxes
- Adding drop caps to text
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Managing Shapes
- Manipulating images
- Masking objects
- Instant Alpha Tool
- Aligning and layering objects
- Adding media files
- Play videos on your spreadsheet
- Adding captions and titles to objects
- Password-protecting and emailing spreadsheets
- Creating and saving Templates
- Creating Media Placeholders
- Colour the sheet background
- Printing Options
- Headers, Footers and Page numbering
- Page Breaks
- What are Smart Categories?
- Create a Category
- Create a Subcategory
- Change Category hierarchies
- Summarising your data with subtotals
- Group rows by different data categories
- View your category as a chart
- Numeric functions: SUM, SUMPRODUCT, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS
- Date functions: NOW, TODAY, DATEDIF, NETWORKDAYS
- Logical functions: IF, IFS, AND, OR, NOT
- Reference functions: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, XMATCH
- Text functions: CONCATENATE, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, TEXTAFTER, TEXTBEFORE, TEXTBETWEEN, REGEX
Is this Apple Numbers Course for You?
Give us a call, our admin team will be delighted to assist in making sure you are on the correct course.