Microsoft Excel 365 Part 1 Training Course
Table of Contents
Excel 365 Part 1 Training Course Overview
Our Microsoft Excel 365 Training Course Part 1 is intended to help all users create a new worksheet, work with basic formulas and functions and make your Excel documents look both professional and presentable.
Excel 365 Five Key Topics
- Creating Excel worksheets and workbooks
- Entering Excel formulas
- Using Excel functions in formulas
- Printing Excel documents
- Sorting and Filtering data
Excel 365 Part 1 Course Details
Course Duration : 1 day
Course Availability : Monday – Saturday
Course Types : Group booking, 1-2-1 sessions, Bespoke & Public Courses
Training Times : Our courses run run from 09:30 to16:30, course registration 09:00 – 09:30, refreshments available throughout the day. A buffet lunch is available – please discuss with the team.
Facilities : A relaxed environment, air conditioned training rooms, note pads, pens and unlimited access to our online course materials.
Excel 365 Part 1 Training Course Details
Course Location : Face to face group / public & onsite training available. Virtual training courses available.
Class Size : As a guide we recommend class sizes to be no more than eight.
Virtual / Online training Format : Teams or Zoom.
Tailored Course Content : Our Excel 365 Part 1 courses can be tailored to your requirements – Get In Touch
Tailored Courses : We offer a free consultancy service to help tailor the course to meet your requirements.
Centre and Services
Comfortable & modern facilities
Unlimited access to our online training manuals
Courses delivered by Certified Trainers
Microsoft & CPD courses available
Steve, one of our lead Excel trainers, has over 25 years of delivering Excel from basics to development levels. All our trainers are encouraged to become Microsoft Accredited within their first year of working at Mouse Training.
Our instructors are very approachable, making the driest subject matter fun.
Microsoft Excel 365 Part 1 Course Outline
- Launching Excel 365
- The Excel Online Interface
- Creating a New Workbook
- Closing Excel Online
- What are Spreadsheets, Worksheets and Workbooks?
- What are Columns, Rows, Cells and Ranges?
- Navigating in Excel
- Keyboard Navigation Options
- Excel Formulas
- Opening a Workbook
- Editing Your Workbook in Excel Desktop
- Accessing Save Options
- Using the Accessibility Checker
- Printing a Workbook
- Sharing a Workbook
- Using Tell me what you want to do
- Accessing Advanced Help Options
- Getting Accessibility Help
- The Formula Bar
- Elements of an Excel Formula
- Mathematical Operators
- The Order of Operations
- Types of References
- A closer look at Formulas
- About Functions
- Creating a formula with AutoComplete
- Using the Insert Function Dialog Box
- Using AutoSum
- Viewing AutoSum Calculations in the Status Bar
- Automatic Workbook Calculations
- Selecting Cells
- The Cut, Copy and Paste Commands
- Using Paste Options
- Moving Data with Drag and Drop
- The Undo and Redo Commands
- Using AutoFill
- Using Flash Fill
- Inserting Rows and Columns
- Deleting Rows and Columns
- Clearing Data from Cells
- Changing Column Width and Row Height
- The Hide and Unhide Options
- The difference between Sorting and Filtering
- Sorting Data
- Enabling Filtering
- Using the Filter Dialog Box
- Using Text Filters
- Clearing a Filter
Is this Excel 365 Part 1 Course for You?
Don’t panic, you do not need any previous experience of Microsoft Excel to attend this course.
Give us a call, our admin team will be delighted to assist in making sure you are on the correct course level.