Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
Audience: For basic Excel users who need an overview of the power of Pivot Tables. Excel Pivot Tables give you the power to analyse raw data stored in worksheets with ease. If you only know how to do aggregate calculations with functions like SUMIF then you are missing out on a major element of Excel.
Course Duration: Half day module to be combined with any other half day module in the Microsoft Office suite.
Course Types: Group bookings, public courses, 1-2-1 sessions, bespoke tailored courses and Saturday club.
Course Location: This Microsoft Excel Pivot Table training course is delivered at our training centre in London situated close to Liverpool Street station; training can also be delivered at your offices. Tailored course content can be customised to meet your specific requirements, with scheduled dates to suit you.
MOS Excel Specialist / Expert Exam Costs ( optional )
All Vouchers now include a Retake VoucherOption 1 - Voucher & Retake
Option 2 - Voucher, Retake and Gmetrix ( Test Prep )
Option 3 - Exam Pack includes - Voucher, Retake, Gmetrix and Exam study manual
Discount 4 for 3 on MOS Exam Packs
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create Pivot Tables
- Perform Pivot Table calculations
- Present Pivot Table Data
- Deal with Pivot Table Source data
- Guidelines for creating source data, ranges or tables?
- Creating a simple Pivot Table
- Rearranging fields
- Show details
- Refreshing Pivot Tables
- Changing the source data
- Changing the Summary Function for a value field
- Grouping data; Numbers, Dates and Times
- Inserting Calculated Fields
- Show Values As
- GetPivotData function
- Formatting Pivot Tables
- Sorting and Filtering
- Show Items with no data
- Generating reports with Filter Pages
- Pivot Charts
- Using Slicers
- Refreshing Pivot Tables automatically using a macro
- Changing the source data automatically using a formula or a macro
- Using external data sources