Audience: This course is ideal for those wishing to unleash the power Apple Photo, no prior knowledge required.
Photo - Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, Apple Photo has been engineered from the ground up to help you keep your growing library organised and accessible. Powerful and intuitive editing tools help you perfect your images.
Course Duration: 1 day(1)
Course Types: Group bookings, public courses , 1-2-1 sessions, bespoke tailored courses and Saturday club.
Course Location:This Apple Photo training course is delivered at our training centre in London situated close to Liverpool Street station, training can also be delivered at your offices. Tailored course content can be customised to meet your specific requirements, with scheduled dates to suit you.
MOS Excel Specialist / Expert Exam Costs ( optional )
All Vouchers now include a Retake VoucherOption 1 - Voucher & Retake
Option 2 - Voucher, Retake and Gmetrix ( Test Prep )
Option 3 - Exam Pack includes - Voucher, Retake, Gmetrix and Exam study manual
Discount 4 for 3 on MOS Exam Packs
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Get Started with Photos
- Work with Basic Editing Tools
- Share your Photos with social networks and AirDrop
- Create Photo Projects such as slideshows and calendars
- Export your photos
Module 1: Getting Started in Photos
- Touring the Photos interface
- Adding pictures from your camera
- Converting your iPhoto or Aperture library into Photos
- Navigating the Photos tab
- Searching the Photos library
- Marking a picture as a favourite
- Creating Albums and Smart Albums
- Understanding the Albums tab
Module 2: Working with Basic Editing Tools
- Preparing to edit
- Cropping, rotating and flipping a photo
- Using basic adjustments and Enhance
- Exploring detailed adjustments
- Browsing filters
- Retouching a photo
- Converting a photo to black and white
- Copying and pasting adjustments
Module 3: Sharing your Photos
- Sharing directly to social networks
- Emailing photos
- Moving photos to other devices using AirDrop
- Using iCloud Photo Sharing
Module 4: Creating Photo Projects
- Creating a slideshow
- Making a print
- Designing a greeting card
- Creating a book
- Creating a calendar
- Ordering a print
- Reviewing the Projects tab
Module 5: Exporting
- Exporting images out of the library
- Exporting a slideshow
- Exporting a video
Call us now for further information Tel:08001601666
Access training london delivering all your training needs
We offer a state of the art training venue in the heart of London, with a variety of dedicated training and conference rooms. We can also provide training at client sites.
At our training venue, every student is provided a 23” Touch screen monitor. All rooms have ceiling mounted projectors and facilitators’ computers. We also have a dedicated Apple training room.
For onsite courses in the London Postcode area, we can supply up to ten laptops to support training courses if required .
On completion of our courses students will be given unlimited access to our online materials.