Apple Photo and Keynote – Bite Size
Audience: This course is ideal for those wishing to unleash the power of two great Apple products. No prior knowledge is required.
Bite Size courses are aimed at those wishing to cover key topics from multiple courses.
Photo - Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, Apple Photo has been engineered from the ground up to help you keep your growing library organised and accessible. Powerful and intuitive editing tools help you perfect your images.
Keynote - Keynote makes it simple to create and deliver beautiful presentations. Keynote employs powerful tools and dazzling effects that bring your ideas to life. You can work seamlessly between Mac and iOS devices. And work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft PowerPoint.
Course Duration: 1 day(1)
Course Types: Group bookings, public courses , 1-2-1 sessions, bespoke tailored courses and Saturday club.
Course Location:Apple Photo and Keynote training course are delivered at our training centre in London situated close to Liverpool Street station, training can also be delivered at your offices. Tailored course content can be customised to meet your specific requirements, with scheduled dates to suit you.
MOS Excel Specialist / Expert Exam Costs ( optional )
All Vouchers now include a Retake VoucherOption 1 - Voucher & Retake
Option 2 - Voucher, Retake and Gmetrix ( Test Prep )
Option 3 - Exam Pack includes - Voucher, Retake, Gmetrix and Exam study manual
Discount 4 for 3 on MOS Exam Packs
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Keynote presentation
- Use Keynote master slides and themes to avoid repetitive formatting
- Deliver a winning presentation
- Organise their Photos
- Edit and adjust images
- Share Photos
Module 1: Getting Started with Keynote
- Opening a file and exploring the user interface
- Creating a new presentation
- Working with Keynote themes
Module 2: Understanding Slide Structure
- Working with master slides
- Editing slides and master slides in Keynote
- Working with placeholders
- Editing master slides to change themes
Module 3: Working with Text and Shapes
- Adding text to slides
- Formatting text on a slide
- Working with built-in shapes
- Using advanced shape formatting
- Connecting objects with connection lines
- Inserting hyperlinks
Module 4: Working with Tables and Charts
- Inserting and formatting tables on a slide
- Exploring different chart types
- Working with chart data
- Using interactive charts
- Copying charts from Numbers
Module 5: Working with Graphics and Media
- Importing files to the Media Browser
- Inserting graphic images
- Inserting movie and audio files
- Applying image adjustments
Module 6: Performing Basic Layout Tasks
- Aligning and distributing objects on a slide
- Using slide and master guides
- Understanding stacking order
Module 7: Using Slide Transitions
- Applying slide transitions
- Creating transitions with special effects
- Using Magic Move
Module 8: Delivering a Presentation
- Using the Setup Inspector
- Organising and playing a slideshow
- Adding and using slide notes
- Using the presenter display in Keynote
- Recording narration
- Using remote control
Module 9: Sharing and Exporting Presentations
- Saving your presentation as a PowerPoint file
- Exporting to PDF
Call us now for further information Tel:08001601666
Access training london delivering all your training needs
We offer a state of the art training venue in the heart of London, with a variety of dedicated training and conference rooms. We can also provide training at client sites.
At our training venue, every student is provided a 23” Touch screen monitor. All rooms have ceiling mounted projectors and facilitators’ computers. We also have a dedicated Apple training room.
For onsite courses in the London Postcode area, we can supply up to ten laptops to support training courses if required .
On completion of our courses students will be given unlimited access to our online materials.